The City of Amarillo is asking for your help to fill vacant seats on several local advisory boards.
According to reports, the City of Amarillo has eleven boards that are currently needing appointments. Some current board members on these boards are up for reappointment, while others are vacating their positions.
City boards currently needing appointments include:
· 21st Century Senior Services Development Advisory Board
· Amarillo Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors
· Amarillo Hospital District Board of Managers
· Amarillo-Potter Events Venue District Board
· Animal Management & Welfare Advisory Board
· Board of Review for Landmarks & Historic Districts
· Community Development Advisory Committee
· Construction Advisory and Appeals Board
· Emergency Care Advisory Board
· Library Advisory Board
· Quail Creek Public Improvement District Advisory Board
Appointees to City boards will be approved by the Amarillo City Council, during one of their regularly scheduled meetings.
Interested applicants for the board can apply online at amarillo.gov.