The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of May 20, 2019 and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation.
· On Monday, May 20, watch for various lane closures as crews scrub seal State Loop 335 eastbound at Broadway Street.
· As crews prepare to reopen the direct connect from I-40 westbound to I-27 southbound and northbound, the right lane of I-40 westbound will be closed, reducing I-40 westbound to one lane at the direct connect. This work is tentatively scheduled to take place on the evening of Tuesday, May, 21.
· On Wednesday, May 22, the right lane of I-40 westbound will be closed at Western Street for bridge deck repair.
· Watch for various lane and shoulder closures around the downtown interchange while crews clean the beds around Center City.
· In addition to mowing, there will be slow-moving operations along the edge of the roads on Amarillo Boulevard and US 87 for vegetation management.
· Watch for weed eaters along the I-40 and I-27 corridors.