The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of May 13, 2019 and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· On I-40 eastbound, the right lane will be closed from Eastern Street to Lakeside Drive for bridge deck repairs through the construction zone.
· Watch for various lane closures on South Washington Street from Farmers Avenue to I-27 for patching repairs.
· On Wednesday, May 15, the right lane of I-40 westbound will be closed at Western Street for bridge deck repairs.
· On Thursday, May 16, the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed at Western Street for bridge deck repairs.
· Watch for slow-moving operations on I-40 and I-27 for vegetation management along the shoulders of the roadway.
· Watch for various lane closures as crews scrub seal State Loop 335 in the following areas:
o At US 87 entrance and exit ramps.
o Both northbound lanes from the intersection to US 87.
o The southbound right lane, about 200’ before the intersection.
o The right eastbound lane between Western Street and Broadway. The right lane and exit will be temporarily closed.
· Watch for patching crews along various portions of SL 335.