The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of May 27, 2019 and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation.
· Tuesday through Friday, May 28 – 31, the right shoulder of I-40 eastbound at Ross and Arthur will be closed to accommodate bridge construction.
· Tuesday and Wednesday, May 28 and 29, prepare to stop along US 385 from FM 1061 to Boys Ranch while crews perform bridge repair and preventive maintenance. US 385 will be reduced to one lane and a flagger will be in place to help facilitate traffic through the area.
· Various lane closures on Washington Street between Farmers Avenue and I-27 for patching repairs.
· Various lane closures on US 87 from 15th Avenue to Central Avenue for bridge deck repair.
· Various lane closures along Soncy Road and Amarillo Boulevard for edge work and erosion control.
· Watch for crews performing preventive maintenance on SH 136.
Various westbound lanes on the north side of Loop 335 will be closed for patching repairs.
· Watch for crews performing herbicide operations on SL 335.
· Watch for sign crews throughout Potter County.