The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of Monday, March 4th and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· Beginning Tuesday, March 5, FM 2176 (Broadway Drive) will close at W. Colorado Avenue for road work. Northbound FM 2176 traffic will be detoured at Studebaker to Hetrick Drive, then left on Central Avenue and back to FM 2176. Southbound FM 2176 traffic will detour at Central Avenue, right on Hetrick Drive, then right on Studebaker and back to FM 2176.
· Crews will be working in the shoulders of US 87 applying herbicide on the guardrails Tuesday, March 5.
· Various lane closures on the northwest portion of State Loop 335 between US 87 and Amarillo Boulevard for the next two weeks (weather permitting) for patching repairs.
· Various lane closures on the southeast portion of State Loop 335 between Georgia and Bell streets for pavement markings and concrete work in the right of way.
· Various lane closures in both directions on I-40 from the Carson County line to Whitaker Road for patching repairs.
· The left lane of the northbound I-27 frontage road and the right lane of northbound I-27 will be closed for work on erosion control.
· Watch for slow-moving operations for herbicide application on the guardrails on I-27, I-40, and the downtown interchange.
· On Friday, March 8, Pullman Road will be closed under I-40 for a bridge pour. Motorists are advised to follow the posted detour.