The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of March 18th and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· Beginning Monday, March 18, expect a lane shift on I-40 westbound from the left and center to the outside two lanes (center and right). The left lane will be closed from 1,000 feet west of Airport Boulevard to a half mile west of Whitaker Road.
· On Thursday, March 21, as part of the Ross/Arthur bridge replacement projects:
o Ross Street will be closed under I-40 from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the bridge deck placement.
o The left lanes of I-40 will be closed in both directions from 6:30 a.m. on Friday, March 21 to 6:30 a.m. on Friday, March 22.
o The direct connect from I-27 northbound to I-40 eastbound is expected to be closed during this same 24-hour time period. Motorists should exit to I-40 westbound and turnaround at Washington Street.
· Various lane closures on I-40 in both directions from Pullman Road to the Carson County line for patching repairs.
· The right lane of I-27 northbound will be closed at Moss Lane for erosion control on the Washington Street bridge.
· Expect slow-moving operations on I-40, I-27, and the downtown interchange for guardrail vegetation management.
· Various lane closures on State Loop 335 between US 87 and Amarillo Boulevard in both directions for patching repairs.
· Crews will be spraying herbicide near the guardrails on the northern portion State Loop 335 and US 87 in both directions.
· Crews will continue repairing signs throughout the District where wind damage was sustained.