The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of March 25, 2019 and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· Crews will be working in the westbound detour on I-40 at Pullman Rd. for repairs on the bridge deck.
· On Monday, March 25, traffic will be detoured off US 287 westbound onto the service road at the 3rd Avenue exit. Motorists can reenterI-40 westbound at the Airport Boulevard entrance ramp.
· Watch for lane closures in the area of Amarillo Boulevard and Gem Lake Road, including the intersection, for patching repairs.
· Various lanes will be closed on I-40 in both directions from Grand Street to the Carson County line for patching repairs.
· Watch for slow-moving operations on Amarillo Boulevard and the downtown interchange for vegetation management.
· Crews will be spraying herbicide near the guardrails on FM1061 and over-spraying the rest of the right of way starting at State Loop 335 and US 87.
· Watch for crews making patching repairs on the northern portion of SL 335, US 87, and US 60.