The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of February 11, 2019, and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· Ross Street under Interstate 40 will be closed from 5 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12 to approximately mid-morning on Wednesday, Feb. 13, to switch traffic on Ross Street from the northbound to the southbound side.
· On Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 13 and 14, crews will close the right lane on US 87 southbound as they patch a bridge deck over Amarillo Creek.
· Wednesday through Friday, Feb. 13 – 15, the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily for asphalt paving, if temperatures are favorable.
· Various lane closures on Amarillo Boulevard from Soncy Road to McMasters Street for patching repairs and between Hughes Street to Western Street for edge repairs.
· On the I-40 westbound frontage road, expect various lane closures from Airport Boulevard to Nelson Street for patching repairs