The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of February 18, 2019, and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· The eastbound service road at State Loop 335 and North Coulter Road will be closed as crews perform dirt work.
· On Amarillo Boulevard, various lanes will be closed in both directions from Soncy Road to Hughes Street for patching repairs.
· The right lane of I-27 northbound will be closed from Moss Street to Washington Street for erosion control.
· On I-27, expect various lane closures in both directions from Western Street to Rockwell Road for core sampling work.
· Beginning Tuesday, Feb. 19, the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed from Pullman Road to the Airport Boulevard entry ramp to accommodate bridge reconstruction work. This closure will be in place for approximately two months.
· On I-40 westbound, various shoulders will be closed from the downtown interchange to Soncy Road so crews can reseed along TxDOT right of way. Motorists are reminded that driving through the grass to exit the interstate is illegal, causes damage to erosion control and is unsafe for those traveling on the frontage roads.
· Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 20 and 21, the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day for asphalt work.