The following list of lane closures for the Amarillo area is for the week of Monday, August 13th and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· Beginning at midnight, Monday, Aug. 13, crews will be striping along the I-40 interchange and I-40 frontage roads from Washington Street to Coulter Road. This work is expected to last for approximately three hours.
· Beginning Monday, Aug. 13, watch for seal coat crews on RM 1061 from US 385 to BI-40 (Amarillo Boulevard). This work should take two to three days to perform during daytime hours. Please slow down and watch for loose gravel.
· Various lanes will be closed on I-40 in each direction between US 287 and the Carson County line fromMonday through Thursday, Aug 13 – 16, to back fill dirt along the edges of the roadway.
· On I-27 northbound, the right lane will be closed from Washington Street to 26th Avenue on Monday, Aug. 13, for shoulder repair.
· On the I-27 frontage roads, various lanes will be closed in the area of 45th Avenue for sidewalk repairs.
· Expect various lane closures along the I-40 frontage roads in both directions between Eastern Street and Coulter Road while crews perform erosion control on the slopes.
· On Amarillo Boulevard, there will be various lane closures from Taylor Street to Buchannan Street as work on ADA-compliant ramps continues.
· On State Loop 335 at FM 1719 (Western Street), the entrance and exit ramps will be closed at various times throughout the week for mill and fill operations.