The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of September 3, 2018 and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· State Loop (SL) 335 (Hollywood Road) will be closed under Interstate 27 from 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 4 to 7 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 5 for bridge work. Traffic will detour using Sundown Lane for eastbound traffic and Bell Street for westbound traffic.
· On I-40 westbound, various lanes will be closed from Washington Street to Soncy Road as daytime resurfacing work continues.
· On Bell Street at Interstate 40, watch for various daytime lane closures as crews perform striping work.
· On Amarillo Boulevard, watch for various daytime lane closures throughout the week as construction of ADA-compliant ramps continues.
· On Amarillo Boulevard, various lanes will be closed for the placement of new pavement markings around the intersections of Eastern and Grand streets.
· The I-27 northbound frontage road will be closed at the intersection with Ventura Drive for reconstruction beginning Thursday, Sept. 6. Traffic will need to use Bell Street or Viking Drive to access Ventura Drive during this closure, which is expected to last three weeks.
· Various lanes will be closed on SL 335 between Bell Street and I-27 for installation of a drainage structure that crosses the loop.
· The left and center lanes of I-27 northbound will be closed from 45th Avenue to Washington Street for patching repairs.
· Watch for patching repair crews in various lanes of Washington Street from 46th Avenue to SL 335.