The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of Monday, June 10th and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation.
· On Monday, June 10, at Lakeside Drive and I-40 expect the following closures for signal boring work. All lanes will reopen once work is complete:
o The eastbound to westbound turn-around under Lakeside Drive will be closed.
o Starting around Noon, the right turn on the westbound frontage road to northbound Lakeside Drive will be closed.
o The right turn on southbound Lakeside Drive to the westbound frontage road will be closed.
· From 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 12 to 6 a.m. Thursday, June 13, I-40 will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Eastern Street and Airport Boulevard for the removal and relocation of temporary barrier walls.
· The right shoulder of I-40 eastbound will be closed at Washington Street for painting.
· Expect various lane closures for fog seal operations:
o Along the I-40 frontage roads in both directions from Coulter Street to Helium Road.
o Along US 87 in both directions from 15th Avenue to St. Francis Avenue.
· On Tuesday, June 11, I-40 westbound will be reduced to one lane at Paramount Boulevard for patching repairs.
· Watch for slow-moving operations along the I-40 and I-27 frontage roads for edging and gutter maintenance.
· The northbound lane of FM 2176 will be closed from Broadway to FM 1719 Monday and Tuesday, June 10 and 11, for strip seal. Continue to watch for crews sweeping after the strip seal.
· Watch for various lane closures as crews patch at the top of the US 87/Mobley Road intersection.
· Sign work will continue throughout Potter County.
· Herbicide application will continue along FM 2176, FM 1719, and RM 1061.