The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of June 17, 2019 and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· The right shoulder of I-40 eastbound will be closed daily at Washington Street for painting.
· Eastbound SL 335 (Hollywood Road) will be closed at the Bell Street overpass Monday, June 17, for pavement repairs. Eastbound traffic will be diverted to the frontage road.
· Arthur Street under will be closed under I-40 from 7 a.m. Tuesday, June 18 through Thursday, June 20.
· The I-40 eastbound to I-27 southbound direct connect will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday, June 18 and 19 for bridge joint seal repair. This work is in conjunction with tying various projects together for completion.
· On Thursday, June 20, FM 1541 will be reduced to one lane near Camp Don Harrington for sealcoating on the bridge deck. Watch and obey flaggers directing traffic.
· Starting Friday, June 21, at 7 p.m., Whitaker Road will be closed under I-40, between the westbound and eastbound frontage roads for bridge demolition. Work is expected to be completed by Monday, June 24 at 6 a.m. A detour will be in place using Eastern Street and Lakeside Drive.
· Watch for various lane closures along the northwest portion of State Loop 335 for patching repairs.
· Sign work, spot mowing and herbicide operations will continue throughout various parts of Potter County.
· Watch for contractor crews sealcoating the frontage roads along US 87 in Potter County.
· Various lanes will be closed on the southbound I-27 frontage road between FM 2219 and Rockwell Road for patching.
· Various lanes will be closed in both directions on US 87 from 15th Avenue to St. Francis Avenue for fog seal operations.
· Watch for various lane closures on the westbound I-40 frontage roads from Pullman Road to Airport Boulevard for patching.
· Watch for slow moving herbicide operations along I-40 and I-27.