The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of January 7, 2019, and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation.
· On Monday, Jan. 7, Pullman Road will be closed between the Interstate 40 frontage roads beginning at 7:30 a.m. for bridge beam placement on I-40 westbound. A signed detour will be in place in both directions for traffic on Pullman Road. Pullman Road will reopen at the end of the day.
· On Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 7 and 8, I-40 will be reduced to one lane in both directions under Bell Street for installation of bridge clearance signs.
· The far right lane of southbound Bell Street will be closed Monday through Friday, Jan. 7 – 11, to facilitate placement of guardrail end treatment on the northwest side of Bell Street.
· Thursday through Saturday, Jan. 10 – 12, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed at the Arthur Street overpass to set bridge deck panels.
· Arthur Street will be closed under I-40 from 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12 to 6 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 13 so crews can set girders.
· The left and center lanes on Interstate 27 southbound will be closed from 26th Avenue to 45th Avenue for patching repairs; the left and center lanes will also be closed on I-27 at 45th Avenue for patching repairs.
· Watch for crews filling cracks in both directions on the I-27 frontage roads from FM 2219 to Rockwell Road.
· Crews will make patching repairs in various lanes of the construction zone on I-40 eastbound from Whitaker Road to Lakeside Drive.