The following list of Amarillo area lane closures is for the week of January 14, 2018, and was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation
· Arthur Street will be closed under I-40 from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. nightly from Sunday, Jan. 13 to Wednesday, Jan. 16.
· The left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed at the Arthur Street overpass from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. nightly from Monday, Jan. 14 to Wednesday, Jan. 16.
· The Lakeside Drive exit ramp from I-40 eastbound will be closed during the day on Thursday, Jan 17. Eastbound I-40 traffic can exit at Whitaker Road to go to Lakeside Drive, or exit at Airport Boulevard and circle back to Lakeside Drive.
· On I-27 southbound, the left and center lanes will be closed from 26th Avenue to Georgia Street on Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 14 and 15, for patching and crack seal operations.
· On I-27 northbound, the right and center lanes will be closed from 45th Avenue to the downtown interchange on Wednesday and Thursday, Jan. 16 and 17, for patching.
· Expect various lane closures in both directions along the I-27 frontage roads from Sundown Lane to Rockwell Road for crack seal operations.
· On I-27, there will be various lane closures in both directions from Rockwell Road to the Swisher County line for full-depth concrete repair.