West Texas A&M University picked up ten honors at the Intercollegiate Broadcasting Conference, in New York.
WTAMU competed in their second year at the conference. In the end, the Buffs went home with one win and ten finalist honors at the conference.
Dane Glenn and Timothy Rivera won the award for best underwriting spot.
Finalist honors for the school included:
· Most Creative Show—David Dueñes, Malcolm Montgomery, Dane Glenn, Miranda Perez
· Best Play-by-Play, Other—Aaron Becker, Ryan Money, Brevan Prichett
· Best Sports Update—Ryan Money
· Best Sports Pre or Post Game Show—Aaron Becker, Ryan Money, Brevan Prichett
· Best College Radio Station (Under 10,000 Students)—KWTS
· Best Use of Instagram—KWTS Instagram
· Best Use of YouTube—KWTS WordPress
· Best Engineer—Johnny Story
· Best Promotions Director—Alyssa Taylor
KWTS program director Keith Augustine accepted the awards on behalf of the station.